Gabe did really well with his surgery. He was eating popsicles a couple hours afterwards. His surgery was at 7:30am and we were home by 1:30 that afternoon. He didn't complain much on Friday or Saturday but he's starting to make that ever-predictable downward turn. I expect it to get worse until the weekend. It's all part of the healing process, but it really stinks! Please continue to pray for him and that his pain will be lessened and that he will feel like himself again soon. We're also concerned about his fluid intake, little guys can get dehydrated very quickly. He's been very brave ( alot braver than I was when I had mine out at 14), we're very proud of him.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh - I hear you - when Micah had them out - he also had a few REALLY bad days before he got better - it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be -that's for sure!! I will be praying for him.
So glad it went well! It's not easy to watch your kids go thru that. Praying the days ahead are better than expected!
Post a Comment