Friday, July 20, 2007

The Lake


Have you ever anticipated a certain event to happen in your life and then invisioned what it would be like when it finally happened? I have certainly imagined over and over in my mind what it would be like when we got "The Call". Only I couldn't have been more wrong!! That's right we got "The Call"! Olivia's file has exited PGN and she is on her way home!! I always imagined I would be at home when the phone rang, since that is where I am 98% of the time! But we had decided to take my dad's boat out for the evening to make sure it was running good and to take the boys tubing(We never do this). I took the cell so that my mom could reach us if she needed to(I never do this). I had just jumped in the water to see if I could still get up skiing(I never, ever, ever do this). While I was in the water struggling to get my ski on I noticed Jamey was on the phone. When he was off I asked who it was and he nonchalantly replied, "Oh, it was our agency. We're out of PGN." He did this because he knew I'd go into histerics when I heard the news, and he was right! Ok, so I know the burning question that you're all dying to know the answer to - did she get up on one ski? No, I was far too flustered!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH!!!
I am so HAPPY for you both..
Can't wait to see her in your arms.
Have a great weekend.
Kim

Carey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whoo Hooo!!! Praise the Lord!