Saturday, April 28, 2007

We finally saw Facing the Giants last weekend. I absolutely LOVED that movie! This scene stuck out to me at the time. I think that's because sometimes God calls us to do things that don't always make sense in our human minds, but what he wants is for us to have faith and "prepare our fields". Oh so hard for me to do most of the time!! If you have not seen this movie, go and rent it now!

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

I have heard it is such a good movie - we need to see that - I think our boys would LOVE it too!

Carey said...

I agree, it's a GREAT movie!! My girls loved it even tho it was about football. Did you know that there is a small group study guide on the dvd? Go buy it, it's worth every penny!